This week I'm talking about the 6 human needs - how beauty can be a need that pushes us in the wrong direction OR we can redefine the concept of beauty as a way to facilitate our most important and philanthropic human needs. Is your beauty important to how you show up in the word?? If yes, I'd love to hear WHY after you watch the video:)
Again, you are under no obligation to do all of these activities - the biggest work of this week in beginning to see beauty as a vehicle for self-expression and feeling like the YOU you know you are meant to be - BUT if you're interested in playing around with what makes you feel your most beautiful, DIG IN!
Activities for the week:
- Sacred Adornment: AKA wearing shit that feels like YOU. Like, really you. Dressing your soul - think of YOU colours and fabrics. What colour of metal do you prefer: gold, silver, rose gold? Do you DO IT UP or are you a more simple "basic clothes and gold chain" kinda gal? Read more about sacred adornment HERE and then start to make a list/Pin board of your signature style. Work towards dressing exactly as you wish!!!
- Make a beauty smoothie!!!! (I'll post other ideas in The Facebook Group!)
- Dry Skin brushing: I love doing this! So good for the immune system and skin! I explain this in the video and you can read more HERE.
- Book Something new: Anything! I'm going to book to have my eyebrows done - but you can do ANYTHING, try something new that will make you feel like a whole new person - or even just a slightly exciting and adventurous regular old person:)
- Pay it forward: In moments when you feel beautiful - pay it forward by connecting with other women. Really get out there and offer up kindness, compassion, a listening ear, a genuine compliment - whatever feels truest for you.