Again, you are under no obligation to do all of these activities - the biggest work of this week in beginning to see beauty as a vehicle for self-expression and feeling like the YOU you know you are meant to be - BUT if you're interested in playing around with what makes you feel your most beautiful, DIG IN!
Activities for the week:
- Sacred Adornment: AKA wearing shit that feels like YOU. Like, really you. Dressing your soul - think of YOU colours and fabrics. What colour of metal do you prefer: gold, silver, rose gold? Do you DO IT UP or are you a more simple "basic clothes and gold chain" kinda gal? Read more about sacred adornment HERE and then start to make a list/Pin board of your signature style. Work towards dressing exactly as you wish!!!
- Make a beauty smoothie!!!! (I'll post other ideas in The Facebook Group!)
- Dry Skin brushing: I love doing this! So good for the immune system and skin! I explain this in the video and you can read more HERE.
- Book Something new: Anything! I'm going to book to have my eyebrows done - but you can do ANYTHING, try something new that will make you feel like a whole new person - or even just a slightly exciting and adventurous regular old person:)
- Pay it forward: In moments when you feel beautiful - pay it forward by connecting with other women. Really get out there and offer up kindness, compassion, a listening ear, a genuine compliment - whatever feels truest for you.