It's one thing to know you have an intuition...it's another thing to actually be able to communicate with it. Here are a few ideas....
1. An infographic on Intuition Vs. Ego. Feel free to print and keep on hand!
2. You can "chat" with your intuition in 2 ways:
- Speak to it - in your head, aloud, however you like. Ask a question, wait for an answer,
- Journal it out - Write a question. Wait for the answer. Continue going back and forth until you have all the info you need in that moment.
Things to remember:
- You must know that your intuition exists and be willing to ask it for information. That is the first step. The second is to be quiet and patient long enough to receive an answer. An answer may come as words, images, sound, or a "hunch". It's okay if you don't hear anything! Know the information is on the way in some form or another.
- The last thing is to be brave and curious enough to ACT on your intuition - even when it doesn't make logical sense. I'm not suggesting doing anything dangerous here! Your intuition wouldn't suggest that anyway - but be willing to take the next baby step. To move forward - knowing that any mistakes are actually just re-directions in the bigger process.