Is a one-off consult right for you?
You've been reading my work and you're into it. You want help but you're not quite ready to jump into a whole 6-month 1:1 or group program. You just need some individual help and/or the opinion of someone in-the-know about what you should do next with regards to yourself, your kids, or your clients/patients.
If that's you, then a single consult might be the answer.
While I tend to prefer to work with women in the full 6 month 1:1 or group programs (food and body image issues take TIME to repair:) I do understand that it's not always the right option.....
When a single consultation is the right choice:
- You are not sure what the next best move is. You know you are struggling with food, weight, and body image but you have no idea where to even start. A single session can help you get clear.
- You can't invest in a full program yet but you'd love my insight on where to start. In a single session I can give you a few top priority places to start working, resources, focus, clarity. If we need more time, I offer packages of 4 single consults at a discounted price.
- Body image and food issues aren't ruling your life....but they are a problem. Whether you've done a program with me and there is still a lingering "stuck point" where you need a refresher OR you've never worked with me BUT you just know that you have one very specific area you'd like to improve...a single consult is great for women who need a boost, not an overhaul.
- You are the parent of a child (of any age!) struggling with food, weight, body image issues and you want to know how to help. I LOVE working with parents. Single consults can help you get clear on your role in body image, weight, and food struggles and how to best help you child.
- You are a health and/or wellness professional (ND, MD, Clinical Psychologist, NP, Social Worker, Psychotherapist, Holistic Nutritionist...etc) and you have some questions regarding this work for your own patients/clients. I am 100% dedicated to supporting you in your efforts to bring a Health at Every Size perspective into your own practice. Our educations tend to be very diet-culture focused and even those with experience working from this perspective will occasionally bump up against a wall with patients. I'm here to help!!