Week 3!!! Here's what your homework is:
- Read over your OLD story. With respect to your new feeling words - does the story measure up? Is it making you feel the way you want to feel? No?? Well then, it's time to try a NEW story.
- Brainstorm: with your feelings words written in bold at the top of a page, brainstorm ways you might feel those feeling with respect to your body, beauty, food, etc. Here are some things to consider as you write your new story:
- How might you eat to feel the way you want to feel?
- How might you move?
- What actions might you take in your day?
- How might your relationships change?
- What things might you try that you've never tried before?
- What might you say no to?
- Use feelings of comparison and jealousy to help you move deeper into this work!
Watch the video for more info!!! XO Jill