the food freedom/body love collective
A positive body image isn't a single A-HA! moment. It isn't something you "get right". It's an on-going process of owning and defining beauty for yourself - in a culture that wants to make you feel like you are all wrong. The FF/BL Collective is a space to feel inspired, to learn, to share, and to be supported in your efforts to love the skin you are in, eat intuitively, and pursue health in a flexible, authentic way.
this used to be a paid membership program but now it's FREE! I am using this group to connect as many women as possible with this information. I hope you'll join us today!
- A MONTHLY THEME - focused on intuitive eating, body image, health and beauty - always from a non-diet, health at every size, holistic perspective.
- CONNECTION - Jill will lead weekly video conversations exploring our theme. It will be short, juicy, inspiring and FUN! You'll look forward to tuning in every Monday morning - an amazing way to kick off the week!
- ACCOUNTABILITY - a group of compassionate, kind, inclusive women all looking to ditch diet mentality and find peace and freedom with food.
- MEDITATION/VISUALIZATION - short, sweet, simple ways to slow down, connect to your inner voice and manifest your goals.
- HOMEWORK - Optional journal exercises, real life experiments, or readings to deepen your learning. You never need to worry about falling behind though! You can pick up or leave this work as it fits into your life.
- A HEALTH FOCUS - Jill may suggest, for those interested, small cumulative steps you can take toward your health for the month - related to our theme. These suggestions will always be non-diet related and health at every size based.
- LIVE Q & A or coaching session with Jill - once a month you'll have the chance to get all of your questions answered live or maybe even hop on for some LIVE coaching!
our monthly themes
- Radiant Body/glowing from the inside, out
- Intuitive Eating, Intuitive Everything/letting intuition lead the way in eating…and life
- Beauty, Redefined/discovering & cultivating our own brand of beauty
- Story/how our beliefs and stories shape our health and bodies
- Pleasure, Awareness, & Metabolism/the missing links
- The Sacred/the power of beautiful, simple, routine & ritual
- At Home/feeling at home in our bodies, in the kitchen, in our houses
- Appreciation & Desire/the ultimate source of energy
- Seasonal Shifting/nourishing our bodies & souls through the seasons
- Celebrate/a celebration of all we’ve accomplished, an integration of the tools, & setting intentions for the season and new year
- NOTE: as I've just switched from a paid membership to a FREE group, these monthly themes may vary to suit the community:)
One last thing......many women ask HOW MUCH TIME WILL THIS TAKE ME? Rest assured, The Collective is a conversation and a fire starter, not an obligation. There is no curriculum, so you needn't worry about falling behind or not having enough time. Jump in and out, let the conversation guide you when you need it, and go inward when you don't. Most of all, this is about FUN!!!!